LET US PLAY YOUR PARTY!
Fri, Mar 24 2017: Lushy mini at Orient Express Train Cars 8p
Fri, Apr 28 2017: Vito’s 9p
Fri, May 5 2017: Parliament Tavern 9p
Fri, May 19 2017: Private Party
Fri, June 24 2017: Tiki Trailer Bash Weekender at Sou’Wester Lodge 8p
Fri Feb, 24 2016: Vito’s 9p
Sat Dec 23 2016: Sparkle and Shine Holiday a Go-Go Show 9p
Sat Dec 10 2016: Holiday Dance Party at Orient Express 8p
Fri Oct 28 2016: Wig-O-Ween at Vito’s 9p
Thu Sept 8 2016: Hotel Albatross 8p
Fri Aug 26 2016: Vito’s 9p
Sat June 25 2016: Tiki Trash Trailer Bash at Sou’Wester Lodge 8p
Sat July 16 2016: TBD – Seattle
Fri Aug 26 2016: Vito’s 9p
Sat April 23 2016: Orient Express Train Car’s 2943 4th Ave S. 8p
Fri April 22 2016: Vito’s 9p
Tue April 19 2016: Private Party
Fri April 1 2016: Lushy and Gigantor at Swedish Club 7:30p – 11p
Fri Mar 18 2016: Small Combo Lushy Osteria Rigoletto 5:30p – 8p
Sat Dec 26 2015: Boxing Day at Vito’s 9p
Fri Dec 18 2015: Xmas Special at Orient Express Train Cars 8p
Sun Dec 6 2015: Lushy & Gigantor at The Swiss 5:25p-7:25p
Fri Nov 20 2015: Osteria Rigoletto 5:30p – 8p
Wed Nov 18 2015: Musiquarium at Triple Door 8:30p
Fri Oct 9 2015: Viking Disco at Swedish Club 8p – 12a
Fri Oct 23 2015: Vito’s 9p-12a
Fri Nov 13 2015: Private Party
Fri Aug 28 2015: Vito’s – 9p – 12a
Fri June 26 2015: Vito’s – 9p -12a
Thu June 11 2015: Chophouse Row opening Celebration – 5p-10p
Fri May 22 2015: Royal Room 9p
Fri May 8 2015: Swedish Club – 7:30p -11:30p
Fri Apr 24 2015: Vito’s – 9p -12a
Fri Feb 27 2015: Vito’s – 9p -12a
Fri Feb 20 2015: Art Zone w/ Nancy Guppy Seattle Channel 21 – 8p
Fri Dec 26th 2014: Boxing Day at Vito’s – 9p-12a
Sun Dec 21 2014: The Royal Room – 8:30p-11:30p
Fri Dec 19 2014: Triple Door Musicquarium – 10p-1am
Sat Nov 1 2014: Bob’s World Famous Java Jive – 9p
Fri Oct 24 2014: Fez night at Vito’s – 9p-12a
Sat Oct 18 2014: Smith Tower – private event
Fri Aug 16: Triple Door Musicquarium 9p
Fri July 25: Vito’s 9p
Fri July 11 2014: Tikikon Portland 9p
July 4 2014: Swedish Club view bar 9p
May 30 2014: Vito’s 9p
May 18 2014: High Dive – Hope Project Benefit 9p
Fri Mar 28 2014: Vito’s 9p
Fri Mar 7 2014: Swedish Club
Feb 8 2014: Royal Room
Dec 31 NYE: Vito’s
- June 6, 2009 @ The New Frontier Lounge, Tacoma, WA
- June, 5 2009 @ –The Pink Door, Seattle, WA
- May 22, 2009 @ The Grotto in The Rendezvous Jewel Box Theater, Seattle, WA
- March 21, 2009 @-Skylark, Seattle, WA
- January (TBA), 2008 @ Orient Express (formerly Andy’s Diner)
- November 22, 2008 @ –Conor Byrne, Seattle, WA 10PM
- October 21, 2008 @ –Krannert Performing Arts Center, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
- September 12, 2008 9:00pm @ Skylark Club. 3803 Delridge Way SW, SEATTLE, Washington 98106
9PM POLAND, 10PM LUSHY, 11PM MINIREX
- August 31, 2008 12:30pm @ BUMBERSHOOT FESTIVAL– Fisher Green Stage Bumbershoot
- July, 26 2008 8:30 PM – WASSERMUSIK FESTIVAL, House of Culture BERLIN, GERMANY
- July, 19 2008 1:00 PM TRIANGLE PARK PINATA PARTY on BEACON HILL
- June 14th 2008 12:45pm GEORGETOWN MUSIC FEST @ Jules Maes front stage
- Saturday, December 22th — NECTAR Nectar Lounge
LUSHY with their private Tangerine Tonic GO-GO DANCER Cathy Lee, the
interstellar mayhem of THE MERCURY FOUR and the reverb drenched THE VERB
performing surf rock versions of Christmas classics, DJs Easy Action,
Double-0 S.O.U.L and Vodka Twist. Wear a kooky sweater for the Krazy
XMAS sweater contest with prizes, holiday films! Bring your digital
camera and take a photo in the Santa frame. Spiked punch & eggnog drink
specials all night long!Saturday, Dec 22
412 N 36th St
Seattle, WA 98103
Doors 8PM 21+
- Saturday, December 8th — Andy’s DinerHoliday CD Release Party Andy’s Diner
Saturday, December 8th
Two sets: 9:00 and 11:00 Free!Start the holiday season off right, come get lost with Lushy in the
wonderful maze of train cars that is Andy’s Diner–Seattle’s well
appointed and coolest old school drinking establishment and broiler!
An evening of tipsy, wintery tunes awaits you as we will be releasing’SNOWFLAKE SURPRISE’.We will also be having some DJs spinning all night long.
We hope to see you there!
The Lushy bunch.Andy’s Diner
2963 4th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98134
- Friday, August 24th – Tacoma Art MuseumTwinkle!Pop – Crush – FizzSummer Dance Party
Friday, August 24
8 pm . 12 pmTwinkle like a star, baby!Be your smashing celebrity self at the dance event supporting Tacoma Art
Museum and showcasing the exhibition Sparkle Then Fade.This 21+ event includes:Shakin. it .til late with Seattle lounge-band Lushy
Flirting with drag hostess Sylvia O.Stayformore
Rolling with Dockyard Derby Dames’ team Femme Fianna
Audio ambience provided by DJ Vodka Twist
Crowning of Twinkle King and Queen for the most sparklicious outfits (plus
other fabulous prizes)
Ticket includes two drinks, late-night fare, and raffle for free museum
membership. A hand-blown, sparkly martini glass created by M-Space studio
especially for the event is available for $25. Proceeds benefit Tacoma Art
(through August 15)
$65 non-membersRegular Pricing:
$75 non-membersTacoma Art Museum
- Sunday, July 15th
Chop Suey & The Stranger Present:
SUNDAY SUMMER BBQ SERIES with
Yogoman Burning Band 3pm doors // 21+
DJ’s in the back lounge!
- Wednesday, May 30th
Chop Suey presents: Early Show!!! Two sets starting at 6PM
Happy Hour show at Chop Suey 5-8:30PM
FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!Lushy Kicks Off Happy Hour Show at Chop Suey:Lushy is inaugurating the first in a series of happyhour
shows at Chop Suey on Wednesday, May 30, from 5:00 to
8:30PM. Come see the early show and still make it to
work the next day!
- Monday, April 9, 2007
Chop Suey presents: “Mod Monday” with Oakland, CA’s Persephone’s Bees , Lushy, Tangerine Tonic Go-Go Dancers, DJ Chrispo and DJ Mamma Casserole.Chop Suey, 1325 E Madison, Seattle, WA 98122. Doors 8PM, $7, 21+. Tickets available at TicketWeb
- Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Hula Hulapresents: A Night with LushyLushy has finished nursing it’s holiday hangover and is back in action performing 2 sets at Seattle’s newest bar in Tiki-kitsch,Hula Hula. Come lounge with us below lit blowfish, bamboo, and fish floats while imbibing a tropical drink and nibbling Polynesian pupus. ALOHA!!!First set starts at 9:30. No Cover! HULA HULA
106 1ST AVE N, Seattle, Washington 98109
(bottom of Queen Anne)
- Friday, September 15, 2006
Roq La Rue Gallery presents: Tiki Art Now! Volume 3
Curated by Otto Von Stroheim of Tiki News MagazineRoq La Rue is very pleased to present a very special show devoted to the bewitching and sundry charms of Polynesian pop and Tiki! This show will be an outstanding exhibit featuring work by some of the genre’s top artists. Hailing from all over the globe(including the US, Canada, Germany, and Japan) artists include Shag, Lisa Petrucci, Bosko, Tim Biskup, Mr. G, Brian Barnmecio, Wayne Coombs, Davey (Dave Wong), Crazy Al Evans, Dawn Frasier, Thorsten Hasenkamm, Munktiki Paul & Stuckie, Tiki Tony, Heather Watts and Derek Yaniger.Opening Gala Reception: Friday September 15 (6-9 PM)
Live set by Lushy (7-7:45 PM)Also, the Musical stylings of Selector Lopaka before and after Lushy.Exhibit runs through October 9th
- JUST RELEASED: Various Artists – “DIONYSUS EXOTICA”
LP only with serigraph hand art print by Tiki Tony Hand numbered edition of 350 This ultra special compilation album features previously unreleased tracks by LUSHY and CLOUSEAUX, along with an assortment of tunes unavailable on vinyl by ORCHESTRA SUPERSTRING, CHAINO, THE TIKI TONES, KARLA PUNDIT and STEREOPHONIC SPACESOUND UNLIMITED. The art print by TIKI TONY is hand numbered, signed and suitable for framing, packaged with the LP in a resealable Japanese plastic sleeve. www.dionysusrecords.com
- Saturday, July 15, 2006 PINATA PARTY!!! Stevens Triangle Park on Beacon Hill. Lushy performs at 1pm, Join the fun, food, music, arts and crafts for the annual Pinata Party!STEVENS TRIANGLE PARK, Beacon Ave & Stevens, Seattle, WA 98108. 11AM to 3PM. All Ages — FREE!!!
- Friday, June 16, 2006 Pin Down Girls Live in the Ring!!! Benefit for 826 Seattle featuring women’s tag team wrasslin’ by Pin Down Girls with musical performances by Lushy, Invisible Eyes, and KPOP and the Coalition of the Willing. Showbox Theater, 1st & Pike, Seattle. $12 Advance at Ticketwest. $14 day of show and at the door. Doors at 8pm. 21+
- Saturday, June 3, 2006 Lushy w/ DJ E-Z Action! Jules Maes, 5919 Airport Way S., Seattle, WA, 206-763-0570. 9pm, $5, 21+
- Friday, June 2, 2006 Columbia City Beat Walk! Lottie’s Lounge, 4900 Rainier Avenue S., Seattle, WA, 206-725-0519. 7:30pm, $5 gets you into all venues
- Friday, May 12, 2006 Laguna and Lushy! Lo_Fi Performance Gallery, 429B Eastlake Ave E. (Next to the Lobo, two blocks north of REI), Seattle, WA. 9pm doors, $6, 21+
- Happy Holidays! Saturday, December 31 2005 Lushy and Buttersprites New Year’s Eve Party! We want to thank you for supporting us, coming to shows, buying our CD’s and sending in radio requests. Thank you so much!!! And to express our thanks we are putting on a party New Year’s Eve at Andy’s Diner with our friends the Buttersprites, DJ Les=More and Paul Edwards.Andy’s Diner you ask? If you aren’t already aware of it Andy’s is Seattle’s coolest restaurant and lounge. First opened in 1949 made up of 7 vintage train cars located in SODO. So come on–let’s get lost together in the loungey maze of Andy’s Diner and ring in the New Year!Andy’s Diner, 2963 Fourth Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98134, 206-624-4097, Enter around back through the secret door :), 9pm, FREE!
- Just Added! Friday, December 9 2005 LUSHY opens for LOS STRAITJACKETS CHRISTMAS PAGEANT!!! Featuring THE WORLD FAMOUS PONTANI SISTERS and KAISER GEORGE. Dante’s 1 SW 3rd Avenue & Burnside, Portland, Oregon 97204, 503-226-6630. 9:30PM, $10.00 advance TicketsWest / $12.00 at the door.
- Saturday, December 10 2005 LUSHY opens for LOS STRAITJACKETS and THE WORLD FAMOUS PONTANI SISTERS Featuring KAISER GEORGE 3rd Annual CHRISTMAS PAGEANT!!! Tractor Tavern 5213 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107. 9PM, $15. Tickets available in advance at Ticketweb or at the venue.
- Saturday, November 12, 2005 Lushy has been invited to play the ROCKRGRL Music Conference 2005! Madison Renaissance Hotel-Night Stage, 515 Madison Street (at 6th) Seattle, WA 98104, Lushy @ 12:30am, $7. Seattle Weekly ROCKRGRL Pick!
- Thursday, November, 17 2005 Bandoleone 10th Anniversary Celebration! Music by Lushy from 10PM on… Reservations highly recommended. 703 N 34th St. (Fremont) 206-329-7559
- Tuesday, September 20, 2005 Lushy, Velella Velella and French new wave and bossa nova sensations Nouvelle Vague. Chop Suey, 1325 E Madison, Seattle, WA 98122. Doors 8PM, $12. Tickets available at Ticketweb.
- Saturday, July 30, 2005 Rumbletone Productions presents Lushy and Buttersprites. Mid-Century Polynesian chic…a tiki lover dream!!! Don’t miss this show at this great venue!!! Waldorf Hotel’s Tahitian Twighlight Lounge, 1489 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC Canada, V5L1S4 (604) 253-7141. 9PMA little about the lounge:
The Waldorf Hotel’s divine Polynesian Lounges opened for biz in 1955 and were immediately shut down by the Liquor Control Board, who objected to the “pornographic nature” of the original Leeteg paintings – naked Tahitian women frolicking on black velvet splendor. Well, owners Bob and Patricia Mills weren’t standing for it – not after working so hard to make the Polynesian Room, the Tahitian Twighlight Lounge, and the Menehune Hut the definitive tripartite of Tahitian taste – a perfect oasis of pleasure – and they threw on their coats and headed downtown, to court justice. Luckily, the judge liked his Leetegs (and his liquor) and with only a minor adjustment (Leeteg’s agent had to daub a lei over one lovely’s lily) ruled the paintings “great art” and gave the Mills the go-ahead.
- Thursday, July 14, 2005 Libert� Egalit� Fraternit� Celebrate Bastille Day with with Lushy and DJs Pissoir and Lucky Pierre (French pop, rock, punk, electronica and rap). Re-bar, 1114 Howell, 206-233-9873. Doors 9pm, $5
- Friday, July 9th, 2005 8-11 pm Lushy’s fav record label is having an art show! M Modern gallery proudly presents “DIONYSUS” – Tribute to Dionysus Records This is a tribute to DIONYSUS RECORDS featuring painted album & CD cover art originals and mock-ups from over 30 artists. “DIONYSUS” will be a visually and aurally stimulating group art exhibition dedicated to the record label of the same name famous for garage, surf, punk, rockabilly, lounge, exotica, insanity and even a little jazz music. Started in 1984 by legendary DJ LEE (Lee Joseph), Dionysus Records captured our hearts and ears with amazing music and cover artwork by many of our favorite artists today. This exhibit and party is being curated by ANDREW BRANDOU (aka HOWDY PARDNER) and will feature over 30 artists. M Modern Gallery, 448 N. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262. 760-416-3611
- Saturday, June 18, 2005 NW Tiki Crawl A weekend of Polynesian Pop Culture! Portland, Oregon.
- Tuesday, June 14, 2005 Lushy on at 9:30pm sharp! With Pistol Star and Trick Deck. Chop Suey 1325 E. Madison, Seattle WA, 206.324.8000. Doors 9 pm, $6, 21+
- Thursday, May 12, 2005 High Dive 513 N 36th (Fremont) Lushy starts at 11PM
with The Glass Family and Murgatoid, $5, 21+
- Saturday, April 2, 2005 at May Thai Lounge in Wallingford — FREE!
- Friday, Feb 18, 2005 at ToST 513 n 36th st, Fremont 206.547.0240with Pistol Star and Psyche Origami Michele Meyers from and DJ Dawhud spinning between sets.
- Thursday, Feb 17, 2005 6:00pm we play the Frye Art Museum for the Joseph Park opening. Free!
- Friday, Oct 8, 2004 Early “happy hour” 7pm -> 9pm show! $5 Sunset Tavern 5433 Ballard Avenue 206.378.0574
- Thursday, Oct 7th we play La Boum! with Buttersprites at the Capitol Hill Arts Center (Lower Level)
- Friday, July 23rd Early “happy hour” 7pm show! $5 Sunset Tavern 5433 Ballard Avenue 206.378.0574
- Saturday, June 26th NW Tiki Crawl in Portland, OR
- Thursday, May 27th Rock Night at SAM. Downtown Seattle Art Museum 5:30 – 7:30 Free (or pay what you will) – All Ages – No Host Bar
- Sunday, May 9th Bigfoot Lodge Los Angeles, CA with Seksuroba(LA), Project Pimento(SF), & Mai Kai Gents(LA) 9pm $3
3172 Los Feliz Blvd.
- Saturday, May 8th Tiki Oasis 4 in Palm Springs
- Friday, April 30th Early “happy hour” 7pm show! $5 Sunset Tavern 5433 Ballard Avenue 206.378.0574
- Friday, April 23rd Rendezvous 2322 2nd Ave Seattle 10pm $5
with Junior Jackson & the Umbrellas
Top most shelf artwork by Rod Filbrandt
- Thursday, February 26th Opening for the Black Cat Orchestra CD Release Party with Smoosh at the Tractor Tavern in Ballard. 9:00pm $8 5213 Ballard Ave Seattle
- Friday, February 20th Lushy @ the Seamonster Lounge in Wallingford 2202 N 45th. See the debut of our new bandmate, DJ Lu! Yes, she has joined Lushy as an official member, DJing on her laptop, spinning fresh loops and kicking up the groove.Here’s a bit about Seamonster:A call from proprietor Andrew Nunez, owner of SeaMonster Lounge (2202 N. 45th St., Seattle; 206-633-1824), came quick on the heels of a friend’s query regarding “that cute new restaurant” in Wallingford. Turns out SeaMonster � recently the site of Patty’s Eggnest and, for years, Caf� Vizcaya �is more than just a cute new restaurant. Nunez describes his little labor of love as a tapas bar and “brunchery” with a Northwest-nouveau-French bent; a non-smoking live-music venue with spoken-word poetry; and a perfect spot for anyone looking for a menu that’s more than 50 percent organic.
- Friday, February 13th Valentine’s Eve at the Lava Lounge. 9:00pm (Lushy plays @ 10:00pm) – Free!
- December 26th, 2003 Our CD made the Seattle PI’s best of list. “Like a Midwestern tourist in a garish Hawaiian shirt, Lushy stands out as an anomaly in the Emerald City. — Tizzy Asher”
- December 5th, 2003 Celebrate the 70th anniversary of the end of Prohibition with Lushy. (212 5th Ave S) Friday, December 5th, 10pm – 1:00am $4 cover. With the fabulous Miss DJ Lu.
- November 30th, 2003 Lushy with The holidays are here, come work off your Thanksgiving hangover with Lushy and all the way from NYC, bossa nova, indie-pop group, The Mosquitos. Nov 30th @ , 2200 2nd Ave, Seattle ph. 206-448-2114 Early show, doors open at 7pm Show @ 8pm $8
- November 8th, 2003 Lushy plays the Loud Jacket Party. We loved the PIMM’s cup with a slice of cucumber. See some pictures on MISCmedia.com
- September 27th, 2003 Lushy plays on the Audioasis show – Live (now archived) on KEXP
- August 15, 2003 Lushy plays the Lava Lounge‘s “Velvet Dreams” Black Velvet Art Invitational
- May 20th, 2003 Lushy CD given on . “Lushy proves with its fun, fizzy debut that it can definitely chill behind the velvet rope. �Johnny Loftus”
- April, 2003 Our self-titled debut CD is out on Dionysus Records.